- This event has passed.
BLENDED LEARNING Outdoor First Aid Course – OCTOBER 16th 2021 – HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
October 16 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Can't make this one?
THIS IS YOUR BLENDED LEARNING COURSE OPTION;
Other practical assessment days available.
Attend just one day and the rest online!
To register, book this date and the Blended Learning Unit will automatically be added to your booking.
Your log in details for the online Unit one, will be sent shortly after your booking.
Note: please check your spam filter on your email system!
IMPORTANT; Individual bookings only for the blended programme. Should you require more than 1 attendee, please make the bookings separately with the appropriate names. Thank you.
- After you have booked your desired Practical and Assessment day, you will have a number of emails confirming the booking and purchase. You will also receive 2 emails from our learning portal for the online content and your log in details. Please check your spam email folders just in case they have been delivered there. It will be from our learning management system, worldclasstraining.talentlms.com
- The online modules are designed to be completed in 8 hours or thereabouts. Not required all in one sitting however!
- After completion please print off or take a screen shot of your completion certificate to present to your trainer on the practical day.
- There will be a Zoom, or equivalent, online session for FAQ’s etc two days prior to your day. This is NOT compulsory however.
- Lastly, attend your day for assessments and practical scenarios!
This blended learning Outdoor First Aid course is ideal for those working in the Snowsports teaching environment. N.B. Not solely for snowsports, can be used for other institutions. Recognised by Snowsport governing bodies BASI/IASI etc and other outdoor activity institutions. This course is primarily designed for use whilst teaching snow sports activities, this is both in a closed environment and whilst teaching on the mountain. The added module within the World Class Training course will include the correct use of a spinal board and the process of working in teams. This is very useful when teaching your ski groups for example. Outdoor first aid is a must for those engaged with looking after people in an outdoor environment. Moorland/mountains/sea and river activities.
Our trainers are all ‘Outdoor Instructors’ with various governing bodies, so, their knowledge and experience in this field ensures you have the best practical skills for dealing with accidents in an open environment.
On successful completion of the course we will send your certificate via email in a PDF format.
Please note: This is a Blended Learning WCT award in Outdoor First Aid. If you require a OFQUAL (RQF) course please contact us at the office for our next available date. If you are unsure which type of course you need, find out more on our resources page.
“Alex has a superb depth of knowledge in snowsports and has a great teaching manner that is inclusive and entertaining. I would thoroughly recommend taking a world class training course.”
Graham Bell, Fives Times Olympian And TV Presenter