Top Class Trainers Required
World Class Training are a unique, friendly and forward thinking training company. We don’t think that being taught should mean being stuck behind a desk watching powerpoint presentation after powerpoint presentation! We take our real life experiences and turn them in to exciting, thought provoking and fun ways to learn.
We’re always on the look out for trainers who agree with our learning ethos. We know there are a number of you out there who want to train without worrying about the ‘red tape’ quite often laid down by awarding bodies. That’s where we come in for you! World Class Training are a registered training centre for Qualifications Network UK. With their help, we are able to offer our trainers guidance, support and continual professional development advice along with help with marketing your courses and providing a trusted brand to train through. This leaves you to concentrate on what you love best – teaching your learners!
What we offer our trainers:
- Full guidance and assistance with regulated paperwork
- Guidance on qualifications required to train your desired courses
- Internal verification on all certification requests for your learners
- Administration support for your learners, courses and paperwork
- Storage of relevant paperwork for the required duration
- Branded materials and clothing for use on your courses
- Website and social media support and advertisement
What we ask of you:
- Professionalism with a sense of humour and adventure!
- That you use our branded materials at all times and respect our brand
- You keep up to date with all paperwork and ensure it is returned as soon as the course is completed
- You agree to spot checks of your courses to make sure they are being carried out to our, and the awarding body, standards (we aren’t scary, honest!)
- Your qualifications are kept up to date and you record any CPD activities to aid your abilities and knowledge as a trainer
If you would like to discuss working with us further, please drop us an email with your contact details and an up to date CV and we’ll be in touch.