This qualification is aimed those looking to learn basic life support. This may be for the purpose of personal achievement, however may also support a role in a workplace; for example, clinical and non-clinical staff working in a GP or Dentist practice.
Please note: If you require an OFQUAL regulated qualification, awarded by our Awarding Body, QNUK, you can add this at the booking check out, (Additional fees may apply) Please be aware that if this is chosen, the certification process mat take a little longer due to extra administrative tasks.
It is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level 1 literacy or equivalent. This qualification is for those over 16 years of age. All learners must be able to perform practical elements such as CPR on the ground. There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.
- Be able to support a casualty who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Conduct a primary survey
- Identify the need to commence CPR
- Demonstrate CPR
- Demonstrate how to place an adult casualty into the recovery position
- Demonstrate how to place an infant in a recovery position
- Be able to support a casualty who is choking
- Identify when choking is mild / severe
- Demonstrate how to administer first aid to a choking casualty
Who We Work With
What they say
SnoworksGAP ski instructor courses added the WCT Safeguarding children module 3 years ago and it has proven to be a fantastic addition to our qualification content. The course is very […]
We have group rates and bespoke courses class size max 12 per trainer, please contact us for more information