Award in Education and Training (QCF)
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training achievement of the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected;
- Individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) although the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching (unless units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications are selected), opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice;
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching. Some units from the Learning and Development suite of qualifications may be achieved within this qualification. These units require practice to be assessed. The purpose of the qualification in the QCF is to ‘prepare for employment in a specific occupational area.
- Understand how to safeguard and protect children, young people and practitioners in the workplace and sports environments.
- Know how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
Group rates and bespoke courses class size max 12 per trainer, please contact us for more information.
To book a bespoke course for your group please contact us