Outdoor First Aid
This qualification is aimed those who may be required to provide first aid in an outdoor environment where help may be up to 2 hours away. Attendees are most commonly outdoor activity instructors. The qualification also meets the requirements for Emergency First aiders, as outlined in the Health and Safety (Firstaid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1982 We also offer a range of ‘bespoke’ first aid training courses to focus on your specific requirement for first aid. Please contact us for more information.
Accepted by BASI for snowsports qualifications
Accepted by IASI for snowsports qualifications
Accepted by SSE for snowsports qualifications
- Role of the first aider
- First aid kit contents
- Accident reporting
- Primary assesments
- Administer first aid to the casualty
- AED Device and how to use one.
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Dealing with neck and spinal injuries (working in teams to assist paramedics)
- Heat exhaustion
- Aquatic scenarios if students are in this environment
- Other outdoor activity related scenarios focused upon specific sports involved
Group rates and bespoke courses class size max 12 per trainer, please contact us for more information.
To book a bespoke course for your individual group please contact us