A very interesting an thought provoking course. The trainer was effective and made the day very worthwhile. We will be using World Class Training again!
Award in Education and Training Level 3 (RQF) May 26/27/28 2020
May 26 @ 9:00 am - May 28 @ 5:00 pm
Can't make this one?
QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
This course replaces the previous PTTLS course and is designed to provide an introduction to teaching and assessing. The full course specification can be viewed above
WHAT IT CAN BE USED FOR;
This course is for teaching in the Adult Learning sector and is seen to be recognised as the basic requirement for training and assessing various courses in varying industry sectors.
HOW YOU ACHIEVE IT;
The Award in Education and Training can be achieved in a ‘blended learning’ format. This means we will be combining ‘face to face’ teaching and a demonstration ‘MICRO TEACH’at our HQ followed by Internet sessions and home learning. Your portfolio would then need to be submitted within 4 weeks.
You will also need to complete a ‘pre-course’ assignment which will form part of your initial assessment and development plan.
- Ann Gravells Award in Education and Training
- Ann Gravells Passing Assessments in the Award in Education and Training
- Unit 1 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Unit 2 – Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Unit 3 – Understanding assessment in education and training
- Please note – the Level 3 Award in Education and Training can be used within a wide range of sectors. We will primarily be teaching this course in relation to the First Aid industry but please do let us know which industry you plan to use the qualification in so we can tailor your training accordingly.
If you wish to complete this course with the aim of becoming a First Aid instructor, you will also be required to complete a Level 3 First Aid at Work course. We are able to provide this training for you too. If you decide to do this, the first aid course will run from 29/30 May immediately after your Award in Education and training days at the centre.
OR, BUY THE TWO COURSES TOGETHER FOR A DISCOUNTED RATE of £549.00 Please book this separately after your initial booking with us. Please contact us for further instructions.
All trainee teachers joining this qualification program should undertake an initial assessment of skills in English, mathematics and ICT.