SAFEGUARDING in Snowsports.
This Safeguarding course is aimed at snowsports professionals working within or setting out on a BASI, or ISIA, course for example. It is a required module in the snowsports teacher course.
BASI and IASI accepted and approved.
40 – 60 Minutes.
The course has some great references to aspects of working within our specific environment, It is geared towards the snowsports industry and as such, is far more relevant than a pure ‘generic’ safeguarding children course.
With an easy to follow structure and informative slides you will gather new information and learn the basics of Safeguarding Children in the snowsports environment. There are many factors which can be introduced which may open up issues when dealing with and caring for children within the mountains.
The questions and mini tests along the way in this course keep you ‘on track’ and check your learning as you go. Designed by an ‘e learning professional’ the content and ease of use have been designed to keep you ‘engaged’ with the 45 minute or so process.
You will need these skills when working within the ski/snowboard school, after all, these little ones are our future clients, care for them well!
Click to see a short walk through of the course.
We are very proud of our new developments here at WCT and this is a first of many ‘bespoke’ online courses.
- You have 14 days to complete the course from the date you purchase.
- You need to score 80% in the final exam
- You have unlimited of attempts to complete the course
- You will receive a reminder email 3 days before the expiry, if you have not completed the course beforehand.
- You CAN NOT use the same email to log into the site to order AN ADDITIONAL course for another person, the learning platform will see this as malpractice as certificates are only awarded to individuals taking the course.
IN TIMES OF HIGH DEMAND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE A DELAY IN LOGGING INTO YOUR COURSE. IF THIS IS THE CASE, PLEASE CONTACT US 01803 467373 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org