2 Day Outdoor First Aid
The 2 Day Outdoor first aid course is aimed those who may be required to provide first aid in an outdoor environment where help may be up to 2 hours away. Therefore, attendees are most commonly outdoor activity instructors. This qualification also meets the requirements for Emergency First aiders, which is outlined in the Health and Safety (First aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1982. We also offer a range of ‘bespoke’ first aid training courses to focus on your specific requirement for first aid. Please contact us for more information.
This 2 Day Outdoor first aid course is accepted by BASI for snowsports qualifications, IASI for snowsports qualifications, SSE for snowsports qualifications.
- Role of the first aider
- First aid kit contents
- Accident reporting
- Primary assesments
- Administer first aid to the casualty
- AED Device and how to use one.
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Dealing with neck and spinal injuries (working in teams to assist paramedics)
- Heat exhaustion
- Aquatic scenarios if students are in this environment
- Other outdoor first aid activity related scenarios focused upon specific sports involved
We have group rates and bespoke courses class size max 12 per trainer, please contact us for more information.
To book a bespoke course for your individual group please contact us